The synchronization panel options
Synchronization panel is fundamentally arranged and used to meet power structure essentials. These sheets give manual and furthermore the customized synchronizing limit with regards to no less than one generator breakers up to 32 generators in parallel, they are extensively used as a piece of synchronizing generators and offering multiplexing courses of action.
Synchronization panel Definition:
A Generator Control Unit: This unit Deep Sea Controller (made-in-UK) normally organizes the generator repeat and voltage levels with that of the vehicle.
A Synchronization panel Unit: Sends the end charge to the breaker at the right depiction of stage event.
A Synchronization panel Check Relay: Performs the dynamic limit of affirming voltage and stage edge conditions and ensuring that they are inside preset cutoff focuses, prior empowering the breaker to close.
Key features of synchronization panel
- Various combinations of load transformer by ACBs, MCCBs or contractors
- Automatic & manual synchronization panel
- Factory built to client’s speciﬁcation
- Load sharing/load shedding
- Load management
- 3 – pole or 4 pole system as required
- Remote SCADA monitoring/web net
- Advance integral PLC editor
Generator Blog Products synchronization panel