Posted by admin on 27 August ,2017 , 3:22 pm Products
The most dynamic winch-worked tower light accessible, the LT6600 contains a mind-boggling commitment trailer, four floodlights and a diesel-driven generator set mounted in a weatherproof fenced-in zone for quiet operation. Head control and examining are less requesting with the united control board and total securities to the diesel engine. The TOWER LIGHT LT6600 has premium features not available on other connection worked light towers, for instance, long-life energized
apex regions and a retractable electrical cable. With strong Stamford alternator.
There are many options available in Deep Sea Controller and engine applications
- Manual/ auto start control (MS/AS)
- Auto mains (utility)control failure control (AMF)
- Engine only control (E)
- Synchronising and load sharing control (LS)
- Lighting tower control (L)
- Expansion Type (EX)
- Deep Sea Controllers in Qatar
- Battery charges (BC)
- Self-seeking power supplies (SSP)
- Intelligent battery charges (IBC)
- Power supplies (PS)
A range of modules for automatic transfer switch control
More information about Deep Sea Controller in Qatar, Get in touch with us Today!
Synchronization panel is fundamentally arranged and used to meet power structure essentials. These sheets give manual and furthermore the customized synchronizing limit with regards to no less than one generator breakers up to 32 generators in parallel, they are extensively used as a piece of synchronizing generators and offering multiplexing courses of action.
A Generator Control Unit: This unit Deep Sea Controller (made-in-UK) normally organizes the generator repeat and voltage levels with that of the vehicle.
A Synchronization panel Unit: Sends the end charge to the breaker at the right depiction of stage event.
A Synchronization panel Check Relay: Performs the dynamic limit of affirming voltage and stage edge conditions and ensuring that they are inside preset cutoff focuses, prior empowering the breaker to close.
Key features of synchronization panel
- Various combinations of load transformer by ACBs, MCCBs or contractors
- Automatic & manual synchronization panel
- Factory built to client’s speciﬁcation
- Load sharing/load shedding
- Load management
- 3 – pole or 4 pole system as required
- Remote SCADA monitoring/web net
- Advance integral PLC editor